Table of Content
Everything About GST Registration of an LLP
While many businesses have enrolled/migrated to GST, many are yet to register the same. Registration of any business entity under the GST Law implies obtaining a unique GST number from the concerned tax authority for the purpose of collecting tax on behalf of the government and to avail Input Tax Credit for the taxes on the inward supplies.
In this article, we will guide you through the process of GST Registration for an LLP The following documents must be submitted by persons or entities applying for GST registration.
Documents required for GST Registration of an LLP:
- Photos of all Partners
- PAN Card of all Partners
- Aadhar Card of all Partners
- Registration Certificate of the LLP
- Proof of Principle place of business (Anyone – Electricity Bill/Rent or Lease agreement/Latest Bank Statement – Not less than 2 months old)
- Letter of Authority in favour of any Designated Partner
- ·Bank details- a copy of the canceled cheque or bank statement
In case you are a partner in a Partnership firm, You can view Documents required for Partnership firm.
The Process of GST Registration For an LLP:
Any Companies or Firm or person buying or selling goods or providing services have to register themselves under Goods and Services Tax (GST) to avail the benefits of input tax credit.
- Login to the GST Online Portal
- Fill up Form Part-A (PAN, Mobile No., and E-mail)
- The Portal verifies your detail by OTP/E-mail
- Upload the required documents
- Access and fill in Part B using the received number
- You will get the Application Reference Number
- The GST Officer starts verifying your documents
- The GST Officer either rejects or accepts your application within 7 working days.
- In case of any further proofs or clarifications required, one must provide the same.
- After all the clarifications GSTN number shall be allotted to you.
As GST registration is a completely online process you can register GST Number for your LLP from anywhere across India through Ebizfiling.com
Suggested read: Benefits of GST registration
EbizFiling.com is a motivated and progressive firm managed by like-minded people. It helps a variety of small, medium and large businesses to cater to all compliance requirements of Indian Laws.
Get in touch for a free consultation on email@example.com or call 9643203209 in case of any queries