Refund and cancellation policy must be made available to customers on website and they have to agree to its terms during the order process. Customers have to click on an “Accept” or “Agree” for return and cancellation button before submitting their payment information. Then, once the order has been submitted, policy can be sent to customers with the order confirmation email. Refund and Cancellation Policy is available publicly on our website and the same is binding on every client placing an order with Ebizfiling.
Ebizfiling India believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request of cancellation is made within 48 hours of placing an order. In such cases we will levy Gateway Charges. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to us and we have initiated the process.
In case of complaints regarding services please refer the issue to us by dropping an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
When a payment of fee is made to Ebizfiling India, the fees paid in advance are retained by Ebizfiling India in a client account. Ebizfiling India will earn the fees upon working on a client’s matter. During an engagement, Ebizfiling India earns fee at different rates and different times depending on the completion of various milestones (e.g. providing client portal access, assigning relationship manager, obtaining DIN, Filing of forms, etc.). Refund cannot be provided for earned fee because resources and man hours spent on delivering the service are non-returnable in nature. Further, we can’t refund or credit any money paid to government entities, such as filing fees, registration fees or taxes, or to other third parties with a role in processing your order. Under any circumstance, Ebizfiling India shall be liable to refund only upto the fee paid by the client.
Store credit after deduction of charges of services and efforts put in, may be given based on the facts of the case as decided by the Feedback Manager and communicated to client.
Refund will be liable to be paid by Ebizfiling under following circumstances –
- Order cancelled within 48 hours of the payment and no execution has been started from our end subject to Cancellation policy.
- Ebizfiling is unable to render the committed scope of services.
Refund will not be processed by Ebizfiling under following circumstances as Ebizfiling dedicates its manpower, time, resources and technology to cater to the client’s requirements–
- Offers obtained under any discount or promotional campaigns
- Execution work has been started
- Delays/clarifications/re-submissions by the MCA, government bodies, authorities
- Non availability of documents from client’s end
- Towards any component/s of the bundled/customised package availed
- In case of any untimely events such as earthquake, fire, flood, pandemic
- Change of business plans by the client and not opting for the services chosen.
- Payments made by you to any third parties directly for e.g. affiliates, vendors, employees
*This is not an exclusive list, the Feedback Manager will look into the case and decide accordingly
Refund request can be initiated through email@example.com. All refund requests must be made within 45 days of purchase. We will process your request within 15 to 25 business days of receiving all the information required for processing refund like reason for refund, bank details for processing request, etc. The Feedback Manager will understand the case thoroughly and take a decision whether the order is applicable for refund or not.