The company filing for the Form FC-GPR with the RBI need to attach certain documents in a specified format. The declaration by the authorised representatives of the Indian Company, the format in which such declaration is to be filed are as follows:
Format of the declaration:
DECLARATION TO BE FILED BY THE AUTHORISED REPRESENTATIVE OF THE INDIAN COMPANY:
We hereby declare that:
- We comply with the procedure for issue of capital instruments as laid down under Foreign Exchange Management (Transfer or issue of security by a person resident outside India) Regulations, 2017 notified vide Notification No. FEMA 20(R)/2017-RB dated November 07, 2017, as amended from time to time.
- The investment is within the sectoral cap / statutory ceiling permissible under the regulations, ibid and in compliance with the attendant conditions.
- The capital instruments issued under a scheme of merger and amalgamation of two or more Indian companies or reconstruction by way of de-merger or otherwise of an Indian company is duly approved by a court in India. (strike- out if not applicable)
- The foreign investment received and reported now will be utilized in compliance with the provision of a Prevention of Money Laundering Act 2002 (PMLA) and Unlawful Activities(Prevention) Act, 1967 (UAPA). We confirm that the investment complies with the provisions of all applicable Rules and Regulations
- We enclose the following documents in compliance with these regulations:
(i) A certificate from our Company Secretary as in the specified format.
(ii) A certificate from SEBI registered Merchant Banker / Chartered Accountant / cost accountant or any other person as authorized under FEMA 20 (R) indicating the manner of arriving at the price of the shares issued to the persons resident outside India (wherever applicable)
(iii) All other necessary documents as applicable to the issue.
(Signature of the Applicant)* :___________________________________________
(Name in Block Letters) :___________________________________________
(Designation of the signatory) :___________________________________________
(* To be signed by Managing Director/Director/Secretary of the Company)
Certain documents are to be filed in a specified format while filing form FC-GPR. Find the format of CS certificate here.
Know the procedure of filing the Form FC-GPR.
File form FC-GPR with Ebizfiling with detailed procedure at affordable prices.
About Ebizfiling -
"Our Company being an Indian Subsidiary requires much compliance, but ebizfiling has provided us end to end services. They are very important part of our business. They handle all of the legal tasks in India. I highly recommend ebizfiling for non-residents thinking of starting a project in India."
Delighted to work with them. Very efficient and hardworking staff.