All you need to know on MSME Udyam Registration / Udyog Aadhar Registration
MSME Udyam Registration / Udyog Aadhar Registration Process, and Documents Required for MSME Udyam Registration
The Udyam Registration is a completely online and cost-free procedure. It is a significant boost for SMEs in the country. In this article we will walk you through the information on Udyog Aadhar Registration, and the documents required for MSME Udyam Registration.
Table of Content
The Government of India recently launched the Udyog Aadhaar Registration (UAM) process in order to support small-scale companies in the country. Udyog Aadhaar Registration is now being transferred to Udyam Registration. MSMEs (Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises) must apply for Udyam Registration in order to be eligible for government subsidies.
Previously, if you wanted to create a business and obtain SSI or MSME registration, you had to do a lot of paperwork. The Entrepreneur Memorandum-I and the Entrepreneur Memorandum-II were both required (EM-II). The Udyog Aadhar Registration has made MSME or SSI registration easier. Industries that signed up for Udyog Aadhar became eligible for a variety of government programs, including subsidies and faster loan approvals.
Advantages of MSME Udyam Registration
There are several advantages to registering your company with Udyam Registration. Below are the advantages to register under MSME Udyam Registration Portal.
After registering their MSME, the applicants will be eligible for all government programs, including an easy loan, a loan without a guarantee, and loans with subsidized interest rates, among others.
The applicant will be given financial assistance in order to exhibit their products at international trade shows.
In addition, the applicant will be entitled to government assistance.
The registration would make it easier to open current bank accounts in the name of the company.
Businesses would also be able to apply for government micro-business loans and other similar programs.
Documents Required for MSME Udyam Registration
DIC (District Industry Center)
Bank Account Details
PAN Card Information
Name of the Owner
Date of Commencement
National Industrial Classification Code
Category of applicant
Number of people employed
Information on key activity
MSME Udyam Registration / Udyog Aadhar Registration Process
The Udyog Aadhaar system allows for free registration. For Udyog Aadhaar registration, there are two options:
- Registration with an Aadhaar number
- Registration without Aadhar number
Registration with Aadhar Number
- Visit to the Udyam Registration Portal, and click on registration section.
- Fill in your Aadhaar number and name in the fields provided on the page.
- To begin the registration procedure, click the ‘Validate & Generate OTP’ option and enter the OTP that will be provided to the mobile number associated with your Aadhaar.
- You will be routed to a new home page with a form on which you must input your 12-digit Aadhaar number and the business owner’s name.
- Choose the applicant’s social category. If the applicant falls under the SC, ST, or OBC categories, proof of eligibility may be required to be submitted to the appropriate government.
- Choose the applicant’s gender.
- The name of the company through which the transaction will be carried out.
- The organization’s type must be chosen from a list supplied on the website.
- In the specified field, the applicant’s PAN must be entered.
- The applicant can add one or more plant sites to a single registration.
- The business’s complete official address (postal) should be provided.
- The start date of the company can be entered in the designated field.
- Any previous registration information must be given.
- The business’s bank account information must be provided.
- The applicant must select a National Industry Classification Code (NIC Code) that corresponds to the business’s activity.
- The total number of people employed by the company should be stated.
- The details of the plant and machinery investments must be disclosed.
- The DIC’s location must be determined based on the location of the business.
- After you have completed the form, double-check everything for any possible errors before clicking the ‘Submit’ option at the bottom.
- An OTP will then be generated and sent to the email address provided during the registration process.
- Enter the OTP and Captcha code, then click the ‘Submit’ button to finish the application.
- Registration without using Aadhar Number
If an applicant is not enrolled in Aadhaar, he or she must undertake the processes outlined below.
Apply for Aadhaar enrolment if you are eligible under Section 3 of the Aadhaar Act.
The involved MSME-DI or DIC, on the other hand, must file the UAM registration upon production of the following documents:
A copy of the Aadhaar enrolment request or an Aadhaar Enrolment ID slip
One of the following documents: voter identification card, passport, bank passbook, driver’s licence PAN card, with photograph, and if any other document is required with the registration then it needs to be attached.
Information on Udyog Aadhar Memorandum (UAM)
The Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum is a registration form in which the MSME declares its existence and provides required information such as the owner’s Aadhar number and bank account number. An acknowledgement form with the applicant’s unique UAN is emailed to the applicant’s registered email address after submitting the form. There is no requirement for any accompanying documentation because this is a self-declaration form.
Difference between Udyog Aadhaar registration and Udyam registration
The Indian government launched a few business schemes and redefined the concept of MSME in the commercial world. Recently, the government released the new Udyam Registration Portal, which is another action of the MSME Department to enrol the new path for MSME or Udyog Aadhar enrolment.
The major goal of introducing Udyam registration is to make the registration procedure easier and less time-consuming. Small businesses can now easily register under the Micro Small Medium Enterprise (MSME) category.
For enrolling under MSME, Udyam registration has replaced the earlier process of Udyog Aadhaar registration. Previously, the Udyog aadhaar registration procedure was difficult and time-consuming due to the numerous categories and pages to be completed. It needed a lot of paperwork and document uploading to the site. Udyam, on the other hand, uses a single-window, paperless registration process that requires no further documents or credentials.
As previously stated, an Udyog Aadhar memorandum is a certification form that must be filed with the Ministry of MSME, and you can submit your Udyog Aadhar memorandum through the Udyog Aadhar online webpage. You won’t get your 12-digit Udyog Aadhar number unless you file a Udyog Aadhar memorandum, so fill out the final form on the webpage. As you can see, you must fill out the form with all of your and professional information. When you exit the Udyog Aadhar Memorandum, that data will be published on the Udyog Aadhar certificate, so be careful.
Claim your access to Government Subsidies, Priority Lending and a quick start up. Register for MSME/Udyog Aadhar
About Ebizfiling -
I took trade mark registration from Ebizfiling india private limited thank you for registration and completing the process on time.
Great commitment towards the client. They follow up on regular basis and get your work done.
It was great dealing with you guys, will get in touch with you guys very soon for further deals.