MCA Extends due dates for various form including Form DPT 3 and CFSS 2020
MCA Extends due dates for various forms- Gives Relaxation to the Stakeholders
Though the Country is getting back on the track after the disastrous Pandemic, the businesses and stakeholders are still facing the difficulties to comply with the necessary filings with MCA and ROC. Keeping in view of the same Ministry of Corporate Affairs on 3oth of June, 2021, announces the extension in the due date for filing of various forms. MCA vide General Circular No. 11/2021 dated 30th June, 2021 decides to grant additional time till 3st August, 2021 for filling of various forms of Companies & LLPs that were due for filling between 1st April, 2021 to 31st July, 2021. This includes the extension in the due dates for due dates of DPT-3 & Form CFSS till 31st August, 2021. However this extension does not include filing of forms related to charge without any additional fees.
Earlier, MCA issued general circular number, 06/2021 and 07/2021 on 3rd May, 2021 allowing stakeholders to file various forms due for filing during 01/04/2021 to 31/05/2021 under the companies act, 2013 and LLP Act, 2008 by 31st July 2021 without payment of additional fees. In this article, let us discuss the notification / General Circular No. 11/2021 dated 30th June, 2021 in detail.
MCA grants Relaxation of time for filing certain forms under the Companies Act, 2013 and LLP Act 2008
- After receiving the multiple representations from the stakeholder, the MCA took in to consideration the difficulties that arose due to COVID 19 Pandemic and decides to grant extension in due date for filing certain forms (other than charge related forms).
- The relaxation has been given to the stakeholders on levy of additional fees for filing of various forms due for filing during 01.04.2021 to 31.07.2021. under the Companies Act, 2013 and LLP Act, 2008 / Rules made thereunder.
- MCA has decides to grant extension in filing various forms till 31st August, 2021 for companies / LLPs to file such forms without any additional fees.
- That means LLP Form 11 can be filed without any additional fees till 31st August, 2021. (The original Due date is 31.05.2021).
- Also, the due date for filing Form DPT-3 & Form CFSS is extended to 31st August, 2021
- However, Form CHG-1, Form CHG-4 and Form CHG-9 are excluded from such relaxation.
- Hence, for delayed forms other than the charge related forms mentioned above, no additional fees shall be levied up to 31st August, 2021 which were / would be due for filing between 1st April, 2021 to 31st July, 2021.
- For such delayed filings of forms up to 31st August, 2021 only normal fees shall be payable.
This is a much-needed relaxation for all the stakeholders as the extension in the due date of Form DPT 3 and Form CFSS 2020 was a much needed step that MCA has taken to give relaxation amid the ongoing after effects of the COVID 19 crisis.
File Form DPT 3
File Form DPT 3 for Return of Deposits with Ebizfiling at affordable prices