List of Documents Required for a Private Limited Company Registration
Table of Content
Wish to register your Private Limited Company?
Private Limited Company offers limited liability or legal protection to its shareholder. Private Limited Company in India lies somewhere between a partnership firm and a widely owned public company. It can be registered with a minimum of two people. A person can be both a director and shareholder in a Private Limited Company.
The liability of the members of a Private Limited Company is limited to the number of shares held by them. A private Limited company in India can start its business after getting the certificate of incorporation. It can be incorporated within 15 working days.
Here’s a list of required documents for a Private Limited Company:-
- Photograph of all the Directors
- PAN Card of all the Directors
- ID Proof of all the Directors (Driving License/Passport/Voter ID)
- Electricity Bill or any other utility bill for the address proof of the Registered Office
- Self Attested Residential Address Proof of all the partners (Electricity Bill/Latest Bank Statement/Mobile Bill) (not older than 2 months)