ISO Certification / registration is a seal of approval from a 3rd party body that a company runs to one of the internationally recognized ISO management systems. The certification can be used as tender for business as a proof of a company’s credibility but also to install confidence in the potential client that you will keep your promises.
What is ISO certification / registration?
- ISO refers to the International Organization for Standardization.
- ISO certification helps to boost your business quality additionally overall potency of the business.
- ISO is an independent organization that gives standards in terms of quality, safety, and efficiency of products and services provided by businesses.
- With the increasing competition among the business, it is important to deliver high quality of goods & services in order to sustain in the market.
- ISO certification helps to improve your business credibility as well as the overall efficiency of the business
Any company that wishes to become ISO certified must implement a quality system that meets ISO standards, according to ISO.org. Part of the certification process involves internal and independent audits of the company’s system.
Suggested Read: How to get an ISO Certificate in India
ISO Certification Processing Time in India
Time taken in finishing the entire procedure of ISO certification additionally changes from business to business. The reasonable thought can be given by the ISO certification office in the wake of surveying the size of the organization.
For the most part, the time required to finish the procedure of ISO certification is:
Small Enterprises: 2-3 months
Medium Enterprises: 3-6 months
Large Enterprises: 6-12 months
Renewal of the ISO certification:
ISO 9001 certification renewal has to be done once a year and for the renewal, the authorities conduct a surveillance audit to ensure adherence to all the standards.
Types of ISO Certification in India
There are various types of ISO certification available as listed below:
- ISO 9001 Certification: Quality Management System
- ISO 27001 Certification: Information Security Management System
- OHSAS 18001 Certification: Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- ISO 14001 Certification: Environmental Management System
- ISO 29990 Certification: Learning Services for Non-formal Education and Training
- ISO 22000 Certification: Food Safety Management
- ISO 50001 Certification: Energy Management
- ISO 20000-1 Certification: IT Service Management System
Why Ebizfiling as your service provider for your ISO certification in India?
EbizFiling.com is an eminent business platform and a progressive concept, which helps end-to-end incorporation, compliance, advisory, and management consultancy services to clients all over the world. ISO registration is easy, seamless, cheapest and quickest with us. In India we provide services like Indian subsidiary, Start up advisory, Secretarial compliance services, Private Limited Company registration services, Trademark registration and many more. To get your ISO certification / registration in India online you may get in touch with our compliance manager on 09643203209 or email email@example.com for free consultation.